Improved person expertise, enhanced customs and compliance, automated invoicing, expanded service assist and extra route optimizations among the many highlights
Manchester, UK and Holland, MI – April 28, 2021 – BluJay Options, a number one supplier of world provide chain software program and providers, has launched model 21.1 of its transportation, distribution, and world commerce software program purposes. BluJay’s newest releases present new software program and accomplice integrations, probably the most present compliance updates, and expanded capabilities that enhance person experiences – all of which construct resilience to assist clients to higher handle the rising variety of provide chain disruptions.
“Neither the tempo of commerce nor the tempo of change is slowing down for our clients,” stated David Landau, Chief Product Officer at BluJay Options. “As such, we are able to’t decelerate our tempo of innovation. Whether or not it’s bettering productiveness by person expertise or increasing visibility and capability by leveraging the energy of our networks, BluJay stays dedicated to enabling our clients’ success with our expertise investments.”
Key deployments in model 21.1 of BluJay’s DNA – information, community, and purposes – embrace:
- Optimized routing guides– BluJay’s Transportation Administration for Shippers now helps Dynamic Routing Guides for backup carriers. Along with a predefined listing of carriers, customers also can embrace carriers with decrease spot charges into their routing guides dynamically with out person intervention. The profit BluJay shippers will expertise is routing to carriers with probably the most favorable charges whether or not they’re spot or contract charges.
- Expanded service assist – SpotFinder, BluJay’s Transportation Administration community service finder, has been expanded to incorporate assist for carriers outdoors of a shipper’s community, to extend service availability. SpotFinder now considers all carriers within the BluJay community which might be delivering a load or hundreds close to a location from the place a shipper is trying to safe protection. This consists of carriers the shippers have current relationships with and net-new carriers. This resolution accounts for the supply time, tools, and distance from the unique ship level to find out if the service could be “eligible” when searching for load protection. Hundreds are then posted to the spot market from SpotFinder to supply carriers with the chance to bid on focused obtainable freight.
For Freight Forwarders:
- Improved person expertise – BluJay’s Transportation Administration for Forwarders now affords multi-screen capabilities with a just lately accessed listing, which supplies an inventory of these screens presently lively or idle. Customers can simply toggle between the screens by highlighting and clicking on the popular display and a bit that shows the person’s mostly used modules. Transportation Administration for Forwarders additionally affords new drag-and-drop capabilities for eDocs all through the appliance.
- New Buyer Portal capabilities – The newly added “Request a Quote” function permits a forwarder’s buyer to request a quote from BluJay’s Transportation Administration for Forwarders (TMFF) utility immediately by the BluJay Buyer Portal. Quotes will be accepted and transformed to a reserving proper from the Buyer Portal, which in flip begins and streamlines the cargo course of inside TMFF.
For International Commerce Prospects:
- Augmented International Commerce platform integration – BluJay’s Customs Administration-International is totally obtainable throughout the new Augmented International Commerce (AGT) platform. This permits clients to leverage new AGT-enabled merchandise to simply create declarations. The brand new integration additionally affords elevated assist for patrons going through Brexit challenges and alternatives, with expanded nation protection in model 21.1 for Import Management System (ICS) in France and UK ICS, which helps messages together with Northern Eire and Safety and Security.
- Enhanced U.S. Customs platform – In Customs Administration-US, customers can now ship an imaged doc to Prospects and Border Safety (CBP) whereas they’re within the cargo processing with out having to go to a separate menu choice. Numerous compliance options have additionally been applied to assist CBP and Accomplice Authorities Businesses (PGA) together with Meals and Drug Administration (FDA), US Dept. of Agriculture – Animal Plant Well being Inspection Service (USDA APHIS), Agriculture Advertising Service (AMS), Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), and Nationwide Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS).
For Logistics Service Suppliers (LSPs) and Fleet Operators:
- Automated invoicing for LSPs – BluJay’s LSP Platform now permits the creation of invoices, in addition to the printing and posting to monetary methods, to be scheduled and executed robotically. This newest launch additionally improves bulk edits within the cargo, planning, and course of overview, making it simpler and sooner for a number of shipments or journeys to be up to date concurrently.
- Elevated Route Security and Effectivity – BluJay’s MobileSTAR options numerous route optimization enhancements to assist plan safer and extra environment friendly routes for drivers. This launch permits operators to “penalize” cross-traffic activates main roads, consists of automobile profiles, and assigns new jobs to the very best location throughout the present sequence.
For extra data, go to www.blujaysolutions.com.
About BluJay Options
BluJay Options helps corporations world wide obtain excellence in logistics and commerce compliance – it’s in our DNA. Via a mix of Information, Networks, and Functions, delivered within the BluJay Approach, our DNA platform powers the Frictionless Provide Chain for 1000’s of the world’s main producers, retailers, distributors, freight forwarders, customs brokers, carriers, and logistics service suppliers. To study extra, go to: www.blujaysolutions.com, or observe us on Twitter @myblujay and LinkedIn.