John Jantsch is a advertising and marketing guide, TEDx speaker bestselling creator, and the Duct Tape Advertising founder. He’s the creator of the Duct Tape Advertising Marketing consultant Community and the Duct Tape Advertising system, a program that trains small enterprise consultants worldwide. He has written many industry-leading books together with Duct Tape Advertising, Duct Tape Promoting, The Dedication Engine, and The Referral Engine in addition to his newest e-book is search engine optimization For Progress: The Final Information for Entrepreneurs, Net Designers & Entrepreneurs.
John joins me right now to debate the fundamentals of enterprise advertising and marketing and search engine optimization for small companies. He shares the very best methods to draw shoppers and how one can converse to current shoppers to learn the way to draw new ones. He reveals social media’s function in a advertising and marketing technique and how one can select the proper channels for your small business. He shares the three key issues your web site wants and why the shopper expertise in your web site is essential. He additionally shares how one can construct an search engine optimization roadmap, the altering relevance of key phrases, and the way a lot you need to put money into search engine optimization.
“Buyer expertise, the expertise they’ve in your web site is definitely a rating issue for Google right now.” – John Jantsch
Hearken to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- One of the best ways to draw shoppers
- Tips on how to establish potential new prospects by speaking to current shoppers
- The function that social media performs in attracting prospects on-line
- How one can sustain with all of the social medial channels and networks and selecting the best ones for your small business
- The three issues that you must have an important web site
- Tips on how to use pop-up home windows successfully
- How the shopper expertise in your web site impacts your Google rankings
- How one can diversify the content material in your web site
- The fundamentals of search engine optimization and how one can construct your search engine optimization roadmap
- How the significance of key phrases has modified over time
- How a lot you need to put money into search engine optimization
Join with John Jantsch:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!