Our first, all-digital European fintech convention is within the books. And given somewhat additional time to resolve a really historic variety of tied votes, our attendees have determined which corporations will take residence our Better of Present trophies for FinovateEurope 2021.
This 12 months’s winners are:
Dbilia for its digital memorabilia that leverages blockchain and NFTs to allow followers to put money into creatives.
Proptee for its international property app that helps reinvent the way in which individuals put money into actual property.
Quantum Metric for its expertise that helps retail banks differentiate on the digital expertise, enhance digital adoption, and improve inside efficiencies.
Because of all of our demoing corporations, our companions and sponsors, and to you, our attendees within the fintech and monetary providers group. You’ll want to keep in contact with the Finovate weblog within the days and weeks to return for extra info on our “Spring Assortment” of webinars, networking alternatives, and upcoming conferences – together with FinovateSpring in Might.
Notes on methodology:
1. Solely viewers members NOT related to demoing corporations had been eligible to vote. Finovate staff didn’t vote.
2. Attendees had been inspired to notice their favorites throughout every day. On the finish of the final demo, they selected their three favorites.
3. The precise written directions given to attendees: “Please price (the businesses) on the premise of demo high quality and potential impression of the innovation demoed.”
4. The three corporations showing on the best share of submitted ballots had been named “Better of Present.”
5. Go right here for an inventory of earlier Better of Present winners by means of 2014. Better of Present winners from our 2015 by means of 2020 conferences are under: