Dave Walker is the founding father of the B2SMB Institute, a corporation that helps Enterprise-to-Small-Enterprise manufacturers maintain successful when working with small enterprise clients. He has labored for 30 years as a enterprise innovator with Fortune 50 corporations and lean startups which can be scaling to construct their providing and develop their income within the small enterprise market. He lives for innovation however loves execution. With methodical analysis and bursts of creativity, Dave loves large image imaginative and prescient however trusts info, agility, and sweat. His work with the B2SMB Institute champions Small-Enterprise-centric considering and follow to make sure manufacturers present companies that assist small companies to continue to grow.
In immediately’s episode, Dave shares how the B2SMB Institute advocates for small companies with large manufacturers to assist them finest work with one another. He reveals how the institute has grown over time to work with skilled manufacturers throughout varied business sectors. He shares his ideas on how small companies are doing as we come out of the pandemic and why it has considerably impacted minority-owned corporations. He highlights how the pandemic is inflicting a increase in new enterprise start-ups and the way manufacturers obtained it proper when supporting enterprise clients. Dave additionally shares the work he has been doing along with his model companions to assist them higher perceive their small enterprise clients and the free digital SmallBizAid occasion that can assist construct these connections as companies get better from the pandemic.
“We have now to now, as a neighborhood of manufacturers that promote to small companies, we’ve obtained to exceed expectations in a really large manner.” – Dave Walker
Hearken to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What Dave and the B2SMB Institute does to advocate for small companies
- How the institute has grown to signify professionals throughout many industries
- The state of small companies popping out of the pandemic
- Why many small companies operated by minorities and girls have been so adversely affected
- How the pandemic has triggered a increase in enterprise startups
- Manufacturers that obtained it proper when serving to small companies all through the pandemic
- The work that Dave does along with his model companions
- Info on SmallBizAid digital occasion in June
Sources Talked about:
Join with Dave Walker:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!