Title: The New C-suite Problem: Rise of Buyer Expertise
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, then on-demand
Time: 02:00 PM Australian Jap Daylight Time
Length: 1 hour
As this yr shapes up, extra digital disruptors are poised to vary the monetary providers panorama. In APAC area, we’re seeing digital-first organizations harnessing the facility of information to offer enhanced buyer experiences to present them a aggressive edge and ship well timed, related choices to their clients. Buyer Expertise (CX) will grow to be the forex of economic providers organizations sooner or later and assist decide how merchandise are developed for an more and more knowledgeable buyer.
Be part of the webinar to listen to our professional panel discuss by means of their experiences and insights on these key themes:
- The best way to gas steady innovation throughout divisions and groups
- Constructing information pushed initiatives inside monetary providers organisations
- How organisations are working with fintechs to drive higher experiences
- Andrew Aho, Regional Director, Knowledge Platforms, InterSystems
- E Lengthy Chua, Group CTO, Kenanga Funding Financial institution
- Freddy Lim, Co-founder & Chief Funding Officer, StashAway
- Brad Scarff, CTO, YellowFin
- Moderated by David Penn, Analysis Analyst, Finovate
Can’t be a part of us reside? Register now and we’ll ship you a recording to observe on demand.