2021.4 Replace: Capital One added new switch companions: British Airways (Avios) [BA] (2:1.5), Turkish Airways (Miles&Smiles) [TK] (2:1.5), and TAP Portugal (TAP Miles&Go) [TP] (1:1); additionally, it improved the switch ratio from 2:1.5 to 1:1 for the next present companions: Avianca (LifeMiles) [AV], Etihad (Etihad Visitor) [EY], Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles) [CX], Qantas (Frequent Flyer) [QF], Aeroméxico (Membership Premier) [AM], and Finnair (Finnair Plus) [AY]. Contemplating you’ll be able to earn 2x factors per greenback on Capital One Enterprise, this new switch ratio is very nice! HT: FM.
2020.5 Replace: Capital One (C1) misplaced switch companions Qatar Airways (QR) Privilege Membership/Qmiles and Hainan Airways (HU) Fortune Wings Membership, ranging from Could 13.
2020.4 Replace: Citi TYP added Emirates (EK) Skywards as a associate with a switch ratio of 1:1.
- It’s higher to view this chart on desktop. The screens on cell gadgets are normally too slim to totally work together with the chart.
- Transfer your mouse over the lodge, financial institution, or airline title to spotlight switch relationships.
- Transfer your mouse over any line connecting a degree and a degree sort to see the switch ratio.
- The airways are grouped by alliances, and inside every alliance the airways are sorted alphabetically.
- You need to use ctrl+F (or cmd+F) to shortly discover an airline.
- Chase UR is brief for Chase Final Rewards factors; AmEx MR is brief for American Specific Membership Rewards factors; Citi TYP is brief for Citi ThankYou Factors.
- The Marriott Bonvoy factors may be transferred to airways miles at a 3:1 ratio with most applications. Plus, Marriott will add 5,000 miles for each 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy factors you switch to airline miles. Subsequently we rely the ratio as 3:1.25. It’s mainly equal to the earlier SPG program (1:1.25 ratio).
- Aside from Air France (AF), Flying Blue can also be the frequent flyer program for KLM (KL), Kenya Airways (KQ), and TAROM (RO). These airways aren’t proven within the chart as a result of restricted house.
- Aside from Lufthansa (LH), Miles & Extra can also be the frequent flyer program for Adria Airways (JP), Austrian Airways (OS), Brussels Airways (SN), Croatia Airways (OU), LOT Polish Airways (LO), and SWISS (LX). These airways aren’t proven within the chart as a result of restricted house.
- With the intention to make this put up simple to seek out, I’ve added it to the menu on the high of the web site. Within the menu, click on Factors and Miles -> Factors and Miles Switch Chart.