The truth is, I’m fairly certain, this flight violated severe worldwide civil aviation guidelines. The flight video was not proven. The demonstration executed by the crew, concerning flight security was in Turkish and half-way they stopped. The crew was merely not ready to do a security demonstration and it was comical to see them accomplish that.
That by itself, that no security video was proven, correct use of the life-jacket was not demonstrated (in English) confirmed a severe disrespect for security of passengers (and the crew).
How may an plane be allowed to depart the gate when there is no such thing as a energy in enterprise class. Premium paying clients have been made to sit down upright, all through the flight.
What was much more absurd and this actually, actually will get to me, is that I’ve seen this conduct by Turkish Airways many-a-times. They ‘knowingly’ ship a sub-standard cabin plane after which the crew does this wonderful rendition of a stage play forged of “Oh! it’s not working? Unusual! Let me attempt to see why not!”
I imply, FFS (that stands for: For F**ok’s Sake). Turkish Airways, do you suppose your passengers are that silly? I’ve seen it too many occasions! The crew then does the ridiculous train of constructing the passenger rise up from the seat while two male attendants manually recline the seats, for the majority of the cabin. Think about seeing this? and pondering, Why the heck am I paying for such sub-standard service?
To make this worse. The subsequent crew does the identical factor. It’s as if company tradition at Turkish Airways has instructed them to do that. It’s not the crew’s fault that you’re intentionally shuttling far under substandard aircrafts with much more substandard cabins.
There was no sorry. No apologies. No something from the captain or crew chief concerning the discomfort premium enterprise class passengers needed to endure.
If that is how passengers are handled by Turkish Airways in premium class, I actually shudder to suppose how the state of affairs could be in Economic system Class.
Small points have began to irk me, and I can cite them there:
- Enterprise Class vacationers must be offered complimentary To/From pick-up service (not less than in your important hub metropolis, i.e. Istanbul)
- In Emirates and particularly in Qatar or SWISS, if you happen to’re a premium member and frequent flyer, the cabin crew is aware of that you can be coming on-board. In Turkish Airways, you will be an Elite or Elite+, and nobody offers a rattling. Nobody care. Nobody is aware of.
- Boarding precedence is now a joke. Particularly when you’re taking-off from Istanbul and going to the plane by bus. There is no such thing as a separate Enterprise Class bus to take you from the terminal to the plane.
- Purchase a ticket from Turkish Airline workplace (not company workplace) and 9 out of 10 occasions, you’ll NOT be allowed to switch the ticket from the app. It can say you need to return to the ‘company’ who issued you the ticket. Turkish Airways issued me the ticket!!! Do you see the frustration right here?
- 9 out of 10 occasions, your floor crew can’t acknowledge an Elite or Elite+ member by the boarding card (the place it very clearly says so). The one exception is maybe Copenhagen, the place they generally do perceive the distinction.
- Taking enterprise class from any airport in Germany to Turkey is a nightmare. The whole strategy of precedence boarding is misplaced and it turns into a jungle and fend for your self.
I cannot even go to highlighting the deficiencies of the enterprise class lounge at Ata Turk Airport, as I gives you the advantage of doubt as you’re transferring slowly to the brand new airport.
In Emirates, I take pleasure in a complimentary chauffeur pushed automobile pick-up and drop. With Turkish airways, I get zero/zilch. Turkish Airways doesn’t actually have a concierge assist desk for its premium members after they land in Istanbul and have gone previous immigration and customs.
In Qatar airways, when I’m about to step on board. They know me by identify due to my seat they usually know I’m a premium (Gold) member with them. They genuinely make you are feeling welcome. Like genuinely, sit for 2 minutes and have a dialog with you. Can Turkish Airline make the identical declare? No! and a Double-No for foreigners!
From an airline that was as soon as the very best airline on the earth, Turkish Airways, sadly you’ve been diminished to nothing wanting pipe desires and colourful social media!
I really surprise in case your previous success would be the cause of your downfall.
A really disillusioned Elite Member.